இது தமிழில் பிளாக் செய்ய என்னுடைய முதல் முயற்சி.
இதற்கு முதலாவது அம்மான்ச்சி அவர்களுக்கும் சியாம் அவர்களுக்கும் நான் நன்றி சொல்கிறேன்.
To type the above sentence i did struggle a lot. Moonu suliya illae rendu suliya endha ra podanum appdinu kulapam vandhudhu. Adha vida entha key eppdu type pananum solli samma confusion.
This shows that its a pity we are loosing touch with out mother toungue. Though it is easy for us to read when it comes to writing we are struggling. I am happy I found this font with which I will be able to keep in touch with Thamizh. I really admire those bloggers who blog in Tamil.
அடுத்த கடிதத்தில் சந்திப்போம்...
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chinna Chinna Aasai
Beautifully shot is what we can say about this movie. Every frame is top notch. It made me want to visit Varanasi. The approach of a movie h...
-
Just returned from watching Venkat Prabhu's Goa. Before going to the movie, went through all the negative reviews. Some of the negatives...
-
நான் பொருட்காட்சிக்கு சென்று 15 வருடங்களாவது இருக்கும். பொருட்காட்சியை பற்றி மனதில் பசுமையான நினைவுகளே உள்ளன. குறிப்பாக இந்தியன் இரயில்வே ஸ்...
-
Few days back two guys were knocked down in GST road in early morning hours when they were removing the party flags from the road median aft...
4 comments:
vazhga thamizh!
valarga unadhu muyarchi!:)
@prabhu
நன்றி பிரபு. இது எனது முதல் தமிழ் கமென்ட்
Ungalin indha pudiya muyarchikku enadu vaazthukkal!
@Niveditha
Nandri..
Post a Comment