Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sega Fighta

I always wanted a Rajini movie to have songs like Boys, Kaadhalan, Indian etc. Deva always gave a dandanakka songs for Rajini and that became the defacto standard for Rajini movies. Even AR had to follow the same path.

Sivaji being a Shankar movie I was expecting Shankar type songs. After hearing Sivaji songs I am not able to conclude whether this is what I expected. Definitley the songs are different. I liked all the songs but can Sivaji be called the best of AR or Shankar? I dont know may be I dont want to answer.

I keep humming Sega fighta song atleast 100 times a day. I listen to Vaaji Vaaji and Sahana song atleast thrice a day. If Rajini's factor was not there would I have done the same with these songs?

In the corner of my heart I still feel it could have been better.

2 comments:

Ganesh said...

yes, definetly it could have been better. I meant about the subject you have written.

Dany said...

who are you? mysterious ganesh?

Chinna Chinna Aasai

Beautifully shot is what we can say about this movie. Every frame is top notch. It made me want to visit Varanasi. The approach of a movie h...