For me Siva resembles actor pandian in many scenes. May lollu sabha episodes were better than Tamil Padam. People called it a novel attempt and hilarious but I never found anything like that. Infact the movie put me to sleep post interval.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
Tamil Padam
After hearing a lot about Tamil Padam I finally saw this movie last weekend. I found the movie to be boring. There are scenes which invoke chuckles here and there but its not the way that it has been portrayed in the media. One thing I understood is the media played a major role in promoting this movie for no reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chinna Chinna Aasai
Beautifully shot is what we can say about this movie. Every frame is top notch. It made me want to visit Varanasi. The approach of a movie h...
-
நான் பொருட்காட்சிக்கு சென்று 15 வருடங்களாவது இருக்கும். பொருட்காட்சியை பற்றி மனதில் பசுமையான நினைவுகளே உள்ளன. குறிப்பாக இந்தியன் இரயில்வே ஸ்...
-
Just returned from watching Venkat Prabhu's Goa. Before going to the movie, went through all the negative reviews. Some of the negatives...
-
The title of this blog is a famous title of Rajesh Kumar's tamil novel. Those who are familiar with tamil novels must have heard of Raje...
1 comment:
Ya Ur right, U cant laugh while watching that movie since its teases all good movies and so irritating if you unfortunately see that movie again
Post a Comment