Just visited Besant Nagar beach yesterday and I could see some difference in the way the wave was hitting the shore. Normally the shore will be slanted towards the sea. The waves will hit the shore and then go back as quickly as it came. But I could see the bed had become flatter and the water stagnates. Even if there is no wave there is some amount of water that is present like a lake. This was something weird has I have never seen it in Marina or in Elliots. Kovalam has a flatter bed compared to the city beaches but it was really weird to see the flat bed yesterday.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chinna Chinna Aasai
Beautifully shot is what we can say about this movie. Every frame is top notch. It made me want to visit Varanasi. The approach of a movie h...
-
Just returned from watching Venkat Prabhu's Goa. Before going to the movie, went through all the negative reviews. Some of the negatives...
-
நான் பொருட்காட்சிக்கு சென்று 15 வருடங்களாவது இருக்கும். பொருட்காட்சியை பற்றி மனதில் பசுமையான நினைவுகளே உள்ளன. குறிப்பாக இந்தியன் இரயில்வே ஸ்...
-
Few days back two guys were knocked down in GST road in early morning hours when they were removing the party flags from the road median aft...
1 comment:
I miss beach a lot. For someone who grew up visiting beaches on Sunday afternoons, malls are never the answer. Sadly, that's the only option nowadays. Happy to read you post about beaches.
Post a Comment