Search This Blog
Thursday, July 23, 2020
Fast Forward Rewind
I might have blogged along the same lines in the past because this is one thought which flashes through my mind always. While I was a kid I longed to be a teen. The uniform for teens were full pant while kids should wear shorts. So always thought wearing the pant will somehow make my life better but it only became worse. I now wanted to finish school and be in college as I thought I will have more freedom in college and I can decide which class to attend and which one to bunk. But when I was college I felt the pressure to score higher marks which means attend as many classes as possible and clear without arrears.
I wanted to finish college as quickly as possible and settle with a job and settle I did but happiness was far away from me. Office was hell it started with some wrong jobs and the right again asked me to write exams. I thought may be a girl will make me happy and got married to end up with more problems than when I was a kid.
Everyone said all you need is a kid and now taking care of a kid comes with tonnes of problems. I now look longingly at retired people. I look forward to retired life but I know it will come with even more problems. Even reaching retirement age will be a miracle.
May be instead of fast forwarding I should rewind and become a kid but if everyone did we will go back to the dust from which GOD made us.
When I peer outside the window I feel like everyone is happy. I see people happily going to work, school may be even to hospitals. I am sitting here and typing this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chinna Chinna Aasai
Beautifully shot is what we can say about this movie. Every frame is top notch. It made me want to visit Varanasi. The approach of a movie h...
-
நான் பொருட்காட்சிக்கு சென்று 15 வருடங்களாவது இருக்கும். பொருட்காட்சியை பற்றி மனதில் பசுமையான நினைவுகளே உள்ளன. குறிப்பாக இந்தியன் இரயில்வே ஸ்...
-
Just returned from watching Venkat Prabhu's Goa. Before going to the movie, went through all the negative reviews. Some of the negatives...
-
The title of this blog is a famous title of Rajesh Kumar's tamil novel. Those who are familiar with tamil novels must have heard of Raje...
No comments:
Post a Comment