Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Petrol Bunk Cheating

 In Chennai Petrol Bunks are a place where you can get duped easily. I have been duped at least 3 times which I am aware of. Today I asked for 200 Rs of Petrol and gave Rs 500. The guy started rambling everyone is giving 500 and don't I have change etc etc. He gave me back Rs 400 in different denomination. I was so distracted by this time I tried to put that 400 in my pocket. He told "Sir, There is 400 Rs in that". Then I realized I am only supposed to get back Rs 300. So gave him back 100. Then he again started pouring petrol for 100. I asked him did he put only for 100 earlier and he confirmed yes. He very well knew I asked for 200 Rs worth Petrol but he distracted me so much now I realize in total he must have delivered only Petrol worth Rs 100. But there is no way I can prove this as I didn't check the first time if he actually delivered Petrol for Rs 100.

Most of the techniques are distraction techniques. They ask you some weird question about the vehicle, they play around with the change so you don't actually is looking at what is happening in the meter. 

I do not think anything can be trusted any more.

No comments:

Beautiful Boy