Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2022

Bird Box

This was one movie which I was avoiding as I somehow could fee that it will not be good. But over a weekend when I couldn't find anything else I made the mistake of watching this. It is reimagining A Quiet Place with vision instead of sound. A monster which can find and attack you through sound or vibration makes more sense than compare to a monster which is fine with everything except you shouldn't look at it.

A invisible monster which only has the power to make you commit suicide when you look in its direction (since it's invisible you cannot look at it). Oh yes it also has the power to perform mimicry You can dance around the monster screaming loud and with your eyes closed it cannot do anything. You can run around it and mock it with a blanket over your head it cannot to do anything. Absolutely awful movie. I cannot walk around my house with my eyes closed and they go through a forest and a rapid. Sandra Bullock and those two kids can be part of Marvel or DC universe fir their superpowers. 

The best part is they keep few birds in a shoe box and survive a fall in a rapid and all with blindfolded. 

There is a Sophie's Choice moment as well.

Waste of time.

No comments:

Beautiful Boy