The only reason it rains is to get me drenched without mercy. Always this happens. When I m in road it will start raining, the moment I stop somewhere and take shelter in some shop it will slowly subside but will come back with vengence when I am back on road.
I dont mind getting drenched but the package I carry should not get drenched.
Today as I was halfway in OMR it poured I took shelter in some shop. It took 15 minutes for the rain to subside. But when I was back on road it rained cats and dogs. Chennai roads which are nightmare when it doesnt rain becomes nightmarish deathtraps when it rains. There was traffic jam and I couldnt run to any shelter. After coming out of the jam took shelter for the second time. Atlast rain won, I got drenched, delayed, irritated etc etc.
When I reached home I find that it hasnt rained a single drop in this part of the region. If only i had taken an alternate route I would have escaped the wrath of raingod but ..
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chinna Chinna Aasai
Beautifully shot is what we can say about this movie. Every frame is top notch. It made me want to visit Varanasi. The approach of a movie h...
-
நான் பொருட்காட்சிக்கு சென்று 15 வருடங்களாவது இருக்கும். பொருட்காட்சியை பற்றி மனதில் பசுமையான நினைவுகளே உள்ளன. குறிப்பாக இந்தியன் இரயில்வே ஸ்...
-
Just returned from watching Venkat Prabhu's Goa. Before going to the movie, went through all the negative reviews. Some of the negatives...
-
The title of this blog is a famous title of Rajesh Kumar's tamil novel. Those who are familiar with tamil novels must have heard of Raje...
1 comment:
congrats!! ;-)
ungala maari nallavanga irukarthu naala thaan Chennaila Mazhai peyithungo :-)
Post a Comment