Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wishing

I wished a person today. He walked away without reciprocating. It is an embrassing situation.

We can calm ourselves by thinking

a) That guy would not have noticed me
b) That guy should be having some severe problem so he was preoccupied with that thought
c) I was not loud enough for him to notice
d) May be i never wished him. I only thought of wishing him. No words came out of my mouth

We dont want to think

a) That guy heard me but wantedly ignored me
b) That guy was afraid of talking to me so he had shut himself away from the environment, he walked quickly past me

Most of us do avoid people. When we notice someone whom we are allegic to coming towards us. We take out mobile phone and immediately start reading old SMS's. We start making panic calls to persons whom we would have never called in first place. We walk back making some action oh i forgot to bring my note book. This goes on and on..

We never realise how the other guy would be feeling at that point.

Whatever this kind of situation sucks.

1 comment:

cowey said...

both are affected by cellphobia

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...