Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2008

Panicker

Today as I was returning home chennai was like a town witnessing apocalypse. Petrol bunks were overflowing with people. It exactly looked like a scene out of a disaster movie. Only in our city I have seen such panick attacks.

I myself fell victim to that when the court ordered Helmets are mandatory for both rider and the pillion rider. I went on the last day to find all helmet shops choking with people. Finally couldnt buy helmet from any of the decent shop and bought it from a dingy shop paying an exorbitant money. That too I had an helmet was just buying for pillion rider. But from next day the law was law but it was somehow made optional.

Same way people are queuing before petrol pumps as if, if they buy petrol today they never have to buy again.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...