Search This Blog

Thursday, April 01, 2010

A Fish Called Wanda

This movie was an absolute laugh riot. This movie has a concept of an heist gone wrong. Tarantino and Guy Ritchie are famous for this kind of concept. I loved Snatch and this one is equally hilarious. Only when I saw this movie I understood that they ripped many scenes from this movie for the tamil movie London. I m happy I didnt see the movie London except for few scenes shown in the Tele.

Jamie Lee Curtis is very hot in this movie. John Cleese is awesome, I am a fan of his Fawlty towers. This movie is written by him as well. The other two characters are funnyas well. If you are looking for some movie to laugh all the way then this movie is for you. Now I m eager to see another movie Fierce Creatures by the same team which has received equally good word in imdb.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...