Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Fracture

Saw this movie over weekend and was very disappointed. I expected a lot from this movie after reading the plot of this movie in imdb. Also the movie boasts of a wonderful starcast. With a great plot and great star cast the movie does not make us get involved. It feels like the director assumed that audience will clap for each scene setting and dialogue uttered. The movie's look and feel is very stylish including a stylish sound track.

The movies starts of with a bang but goes nowhere. The courtroom scenes lack the punch. The ending was very disappointing.

I read about Primal Fear by the same director I m planning to try that one to see if this movie was a one off mistake by the director.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...