Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Kramer Vs Kramer

I did watch couple of movies but none of them which actually impressed me. But this one Kramer Vs Kramer what a movie.

The movie starts off at a point which will most probably come only during intermission in Indian Cinema.

It beautiful captures the relationship between the father and a son.

The kid has given a awesome performance.

First time I saw a young Meryl Streep and was totally blown over by her beauty. She looks absolutely fabulous.

Its Dustin Hoffman show all the way.



The movie though takes a heavy plot we never feel we are watching a movie with heavy plot. The scenes move on effortlessly. We forget ourselves and start enjoying the father-son relation. Towards the end the movie tends to get a bit touchy and most of us will be able to judge the ending.

For those who are looking for something more there is also a frontal nude scene of a woman ;)

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...