Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

Good bye 2011

God gives us one big credit in the begining and he keeps debitng our account over the years and when we reach Zero, its time for us to go.

When we start with we might have 50 new years, 50 christmas, 50 Diwali. But as years pass by the count keeps decreasing. I have already exhausted significant amount from my account. If only we knew how much balance is left....

2011 was like a roller coaster ride. I came across lot of bumpy areas in 2011. But it ran very fast. I still remember the last new year service I attended. It seems like yesterday but here I am 1 day away from the next service.

Days pass by, months pass by, years pass by but we keep going on as if everything will last forever.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...