Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Samsung UA46D6600

Yes another post on the new TV. This might be useful for lot of people who are searching for the problem I faced with this TV. I was moving files between hard disks and was trying to play the same in TV through its USB but the folders which were working in my old disc was not read when it was moved to the new disk. It was very frustrating.

Then I took googles help and luckily got the solution in the first result that appeared.

In case you are facing the same problem the solution is to reset the Tele to factory setting. This is achieved by pressing the exit key for 10 seconds.

The post that helped me is given below.

http://lt-lt.facebook.com/notes/vijay-phulwadhawa/samsung-40d5500rr-smart-tv-unable-to-read-folders-from-a-external-hdd-cannot-rea/2423440225954

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...