Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cocktail

Posting after a very looong time. Lot of things happening which keeps me occupied. Even through this difficult times I managed to watch some movies.

Om Shanti Om - I expected the movie to be entertaining but it just goes on and on and I was unable to feel for any of the characters in this movie. I felt it was a bit over the top.

Parichay - A peaceful movie. Its like a Vikraman movie where all the characters are good and there are no villains. The song Musafir hoon yaaron is high point of this movie.

We need to talk about Kevin - A movie with an ending which is left to the viewer to understand. This movie is a gloomy one and you will feel like you want to slap that kid Kevin. That too just the day after I watched this movie heard about the incident happened in US where they were screening Dark Knight Rises.

Crazy Stupid Love - This movie was awesome. Whenever you feel this movie is going to take the cliched path it will prove you wrong. Ryan Gosling looks awesome as usual. I have become a fan of Steve Carell been watching many of his movies and he always delivers.

Date Night : Another Steve Carell movie and Tina Fey looks good in this movie. Another laugh a minute movie.

Kalakalapu Masala Cafe - This was an ok movie from Sundar C. Siva was hilarious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dany,

Good to see many good posts by you.

You remember you have updated about RK novel Ularaatha Ratham ?

do you still have that novel with you ?
can you send em the PDF to my mail if you have?
i am searching for that novel since long times , more than yrs. i am not able to get that anywhere.. if not mail can you send em that noveif yes please post again or send a mail to my id arthi.ram9@gmail.com

awaiting your reply

Ar..

Dany said...

ularatha ratham i read it long time go may be 20 yrs ago. I read it in book format .. now you can get it in lending libraries but pdf I have not seen any Rajesh Kumar novel in pdf till now .. in case i get will send it to you ..

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan

Do you have that book with you ?
if you come around that book please do inform me through my mail
it would be helpful to me

...
Arthi

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...