Search This Blog

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Beginners

After a long time I watched a really boring movie Beginners. I had this with me for a long time and I don't know why this movie was there in my "to watch list". But there it was and I chose to watch the movie on a Saturday afternoon.

I am a fan of slow paced movies and I can also sit through movies which has back and forth narration. But this one has both attributes but still didn't go anywhere. I still sat through this entire movies waiting for some redeeming moment which never came.

I am just glad that I can knock off this movie from my "to watch list".

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...