Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Indian Postal Service

Around thanksgiving last year I made a purchase on Amazon UK and December first week the rains hit Chennai. I always choose standard post option which means I will not be able to track the order. I was supposed to receive the product by 24th December. I always receive it atleast a week before the date I am supposed to receive but this time there was no sign of the item.

I knew the reason was the historical rains but I didn't know whom to contact because I neither could contact Amazon nor India Post.

Once it was 2016 I was losing hope but I also felt I might receive the item.

Today they delivered the item. It was like the last scene in the movie Cast Away.

Hats off Indian Postal Service. You are awesome.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...