Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Alumni

Though I am a person who gets lost in nostalgia for a considerable time everyday I for some reason is not always comfortable with Alumni meetings. Individually the childhood memories sound sweet but collectively it looks scary. I wonder how people manage such meetings. Where there is a crowd there is definitely a trouble. Most of the people today can make you go tired just by one simple "hi". I know some might consider me as one such person but that is how things are. The more we stay away from people the more peaceful it is. There are people who tend to give unsolicited advice and turn you into a killing machine (inside your mind). There are some people who think bad about you when you don't provide unsolicited advice.

It is a tough place. It is for a good reason GOD has not made man eternal. 

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...