Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sicario


Sicario is one movie which impressed me in a long time. Atleast the first 3 quarters of the movie was in different league and the twist in the climax was not that impressive, atleast for me. Everyone delivered stellar performance right from Benicio Del Toro, Josh Brolin to Emily Blunt as the brooding women agent.

The cinematography was fantastic, the state of Arizona provides such stunning backdrop for the happenings.

Sometimes I had to just sit through without understanding what the hell was happening but it was still satisfying.

If you are looking for a gripping thriller, this is the movie for you.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...