Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Fast Forward Rewind

I might have blogged along the same lines in the past because this is one thought which flashes through my mind always. While I was a kid I longed to be a teen. The uniform for teens were full pant while kids should wear shorts. So always thought wearing the pant will somehow make my life better but it only became worse. I now wanted to finish school and be in college as I thought I will have more freedom in college and I can decide which class to attend and which one to bunk. But when I was college I felt the pressure to score higher marks which means attend as many classes as possible and clear without arrears. I wanted to finish college as quickly as possible and settle with a job and settle I did but happiness was far away from me. Office was hell it started with some wrong jobs and the right again asked me to write exams. I thought may be a girl will make me happy and got married to end up with more problems than when I was a kid. Everyone said all you need is a kid and now taking care of a kid comes with tonnes of problems. I now look longingly at retired people. I look forward to retired life but I know it will come with even more problems. Even reaching retirement age will be a miracle. May be instead of fast forwarding I should rewind and become a kid but if everyone did we will go back to the dust from which GOD made us. When I peer outside the window I feel like everyone is happy. I see people happily going to work, school may be even to hospitals. I am sitting here and typing this.

No comments:

Beautiful Boy