Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Blu-Ray

Will Blu-Ray be the successor of DVD?

Being a ardent DVD collector the concept of this new technology does worry me. What will happen to all the DVDs I have collected?

They do say Blu-Ray players are backward compatible and can play DVDs as well but if you are using a DVD player you should play a DVD in that similarly if you have a BD player you should play Blu-Ray.

Looks like they will also have regions but just 3 regions.

Currently the price of all BD players are very high as always they will come crashing if the technology catches up.

Is Blu-Ray going to be around for sometime or will vanish to give way to another technology? We have to wait and see.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...