Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2006

Put Vote

This site has been nominated here for posting stupid inane matters. Green Puke has done the job of nominating. A lonely soul has said 'Dan writes brilliant posts' do we smell any sarcasm in that?

I saw the puke nomination yesterday was thinking about the consequences but the only consequence of that nomination is a comment for my previous post by anonymous.

The conclusion is
1) Nobody other than anonymous agrees with green puke that I write inane posts
or
2) Nobody other than anonymous gives a damn whether one dan writes inane posts
or
3) Putvote doesnt attract lot of people
or
4) I dont know kya ho raha hai

Just one word to green puke.

"Green Puke your puke is greener than chlorophyll"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you have guts post this in the put vote..I'll rip you there..

Dany said...

y shld i do that?

Anonymous said...

cowards should not blog

Dany said...

i understand cowards can comment

F e r r a r i said...

Dan,
Putvote is a nice medium where people exchange good posts. Some stupids are misusing that.

Dany said...

@prabhu

ha ha ...

Chinna Chinna Aasai

Beautifully shot is what we can say about this movie. Every frame is top notch. It made me want to visit Varanasi. The approach of a movie h...