Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2007

Spiderman

The view on spiderman has changed from what it was when we were just watching the 15 minutes cartoon on sunday afternoon in DD. I was not too keen to watch the Movie version of spiderman. I just bought the DVD one day as no other DVD was available.

Spiderman movies has amazing sound effects and are technically brilliant. The story in itself is a lot different from normal spiderman cartoon. we get to see the human side of spiderman. Maguire and Dunst are interesting to watch.

I was very much impressed with the trailer of Spiderman - 3. Amazing effects both on picture as well as sound.
**

My wrong time I decided to take OMR on Thursday and it was one hell of a ride which can beat any rides in a theme park.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...