Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2007

Chennai Heat

On sunday I travelled to Singaperumal kovil by Chennai electric train. A lot has changed after the broad guage has been introduced. the train looks really big with lot of space inside. But I am not here to discuss about the train. On sunday till 12.30 it was cloudy and we started. Before we could reach the station to catch the train I was tired. The heat was not burning but it was making us feel suffocated. The air was thick and very humid. It was like we were placed in a huge oven. By the time we reached singaperumal kovil it was 1.45 PM and clouds disapeared and Sun was out there now it was both burning and humid. I felt I will collapse anytime. I had to keep drinking water every few minutes. when returning added to the heat the train took its own time to come back to the city.

Overall it was very tiring.

at this rate we dont have to be surprised when we hear about things bursting into flame on its own in the new future.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ramesh,
where are your stories???

Dany said...

nowadays only realtime stories

Anonymous said...

Well said.

A Simple Plan and Just Mercy