Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Whats Funny - 4

Imagine an idiot riding a bike wearing helmet with a pillion rider. Let the pillion rider be a woman. Imagine another idiot riding another bike. What will be funny is these two idiots riding at same speed and conversing to each other on chennai roads with giant vehicles zipping past the road full of potholes.

This has become a routine nowadays. Whenever I ride the person who's at back finds it difficult to hear what I say but these idiots do this. The dont care about what traffic block they create by going at a constant speed by no allowing way to vehicles behind them. Sometimes I see guys in pulsar riding slowly alongside girls in scooty just to talk to them.

What will be so important to talk while riding with helmets on your head.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...