Search This Blog

Sunday, June 08, 2008

EURO 2008

IPL is over and it was French open and now its Euro 2008.

For some reason I have never been able to connect with football. Agreed all games has a little bit of luck associated with it. But football is one game which is 99% luck oriented. I have argued with many people regarding this. Yesterday saw the match between Switzeland and Czech the goal made by Czech was not supposed to be a goal at all. In a match which lasted 95 mins there was one goal scored and that too was not supposed to be a goal.

The French open match between Safina and Ivanovic was very good. Safina who dominated many games failed in this one.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...