Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Communists

Recently I read about a person who is part of the communist party in India. It was mentioned casually that his daughter is in United States. I don't understand it. This party opposes anything related to US and development citing Capitalism but they send their sons and daughters to a country against which they raise their voice at the drop of the pin.

Its sad to know even communists whose fundamental principles are very down to earth and in favour of the working class doesnt follow what they preach. It's disheartening that they too run their party as any other political party.

The least they can do is not stand in the way of any development project in the name of capitalism.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...