Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Tamil Padam

After hearing a lot about Tamil Padam I finally saw this movie last weekend. I found the movie to be boring. There are scenes which invoke chuckles here and there but its not the way that it has been portrayed in the media. One thing I understood is the media played a major role in promoting this movie for no reason.

For me Siva resembles actor pandian in many scenes. May lollu sabha episodes were better than Tamil Padam. People called it a novel attempt and hilarious but I never found anything like that. Infact the movie put me to sleep post interval.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ya Ur right, U cant laugh while watching that movie since its teases all good movies and so irritating if you unfortunately see that movie again

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...