Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Final Destination 5

I have seen Final Destination 1 and also the begining of Final Destination 2. But none in big screen.

By this time almost everyone will be aware of the concept of Final Destination. Final Destination 4 was also in 3D but got some bad reviews. This time I decided to give part 5 a try in big screen as it got some good reviews. But I m not a big fan of 3D because wearing a specs irritates me a lot.

Here I was in AGS watching Final Destination 5 in 3D. The bridge scene is awesome. I was blown away by the picturisation.

Whatever follows is almost the same stuff which we havent seen before.

The 3D effects in some parts are pretty awesome especilly just right before the title card roles ..

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...