Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More Movies

This is one movie which I tried watching many times and every time I used to stop after 10 mins as something or other will come up. Finally managed to get time to watch this movie fully. Being a fan of Coen brothers expected a lot from this movie but this movie neither had humor nor emotions.
Hope Springs can be called as Hopeless. Bought this movie in a sale in Landmark. I am happy that I didnt pay its Original cover price. The only saving grace is its locales.
This is great story telling though there was no reason given why the loop is broken at the end. The movie is built on series of events which never gets dull. We do wish something like that happens to us so we become like GOD.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...