Search This Blog

Sunday, November 04, 2012

The Squid and the Whale


I knew what I was getting into, courtesy imdb, but still this movie surprised me and left me wondering about the ending. This movie reminded me of Aboorva Ragangal, Blue Valentine and The Story of Us. Since the movie is based on true events we cant complain on the story. But I am really curious to know what happened in reality as the movie just ends suddenly.

Its about two kids who had to witness their parents seperation. The movie does not dwell much on the parents rather it shows the point of view of the kids and it is presented without any cinematic touches. Be ready to witness some weird stuffs but I think it does happen in real life.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...