Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2014

Drishyam


After a very long time got the chance to watch a Malayalam movie.Have been hearing about this movie a lot in the past few months and somehow I was able to guess the plot of the movie. I knew it will be about how a nice family gets shattered due to a young guy. But I was wondering how the movie will proceed and finally got the answer after watching the movie.

As synonymous with Malayalam movies the movie starts off at a leisurely pace with wonderful greenery. Mohanlal fits the character to T. It was difficult to watch Meena as she is not the same old Meena we are used to.

Overall I felt certain elements post interval were a bit unrealistic but good. The guy who acts as the police gets on our nervous indicating he has done his job well. A refreshing change from routine movies. 

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...