Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Follow up

When I decided to pen this blog I didn't realize the previous post was on the same topic.

The train stopped between Nungambakkam and Chetpet. The already sultry weather in chennai was making it uncomfortable to sit inside the train. Outside a dark black sewage was running where once was a river. I started getting restless and started cussing. I was getting late to the beach. My precious time was being wasted by this useless train.

Suddenly I heard some commotion outside. I could see some people standing and observing the train. This is a sign that something bad has happened. Within few minutes I could see some people carrying a guy by his arms and legs. His dresses were torn. My initial thoughts was that the guy must be drunk and some fight might be going outside. I could see them carrying them little further. There was no sign of the train starting and it was getting even worse inside the train.

Within few minutes there was another set of people and they were carrying another guy. He was not in good shape either. I could see the first group has placed the guy on the ground and it looked like the guy was sitting on his knees and the people were inquiring him. After sometime they were carried further towards parked share autos.

Someone inside said "They were standing close to the rails and the train rubbed them off".

The train moved and I heaved a sigh of relief. Now I can go and spend some time at the beach.

I went to the beach and also had samosa channa.

Today I read that the two guys I noticed, being carried away were students of a certain college and were aged 19. They were indeed run over by the train in which I was travelling. The article also said that one guy died on the way to the hospital and other succumbed to injuries at the hospital.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...