Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2018

It's a mad mad mad mad world


It's been a long time since I laughed hard like this. This is one movie which was in my watch list for a long time and finally watched it over the weekend. This movie run time is over 3 hours and you won't be bored even for a second.

The movie stars the legendary Spencer Tracy and while I am only used to a serious Spencer Tracy from Dr.Jekyll and Hyde, this movie showed a different Tracy.

This movie has so many subtle comic elements to it that it will definitely warrant a second viewing to absorb all those moments.

If you are someone who is looking for a break from the serious side of life plunge into this movie.

We do not see movies like this anymore. Rat Race is one movie which resembles this a lot.

In Tamil Crazy and Kamal only can match such a laugh riot.

2 comments:

Indira said...

Would love to watch it. Will add in my list.

K Praveen said...

This is a hilarious movie. I still have it in an old cassette recorded in long play mode. I remember the movie runs for all almost 4 hours.

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...