Search This Blog

Sunday, August 04, 2019

Apocalypse now - Redux

After little more than a decade I watched Apocalypse Now again. I had totally forgotten everything including the plot about the movie. It is scary that I had forgotten so much while I felt the exact same things that I had felt one year ago. As I came to write my feelings here I just searched if I had written a piece earlier about this movie and found that I had indeed. Only after reading that I found that I had had the same feelings 10 years ago and every single feeling has been erased from the memory.

Just proves how volatile our memory is.

Here is my earlier view about the movie.

I feel it is still a great movie but you need lot of patience to sit through it.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...