Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2020

Covid 19

Never in our wildest imagination we would have thought the scenes from the movie Contagion will happen in reality. It is just close to some of the apocalypse movies we have seen unfold in screen. The lockdowns have made life real difficult. Things we have taken for granted came to grinding halt. I hope this doesn't result in anarchy.

Everyone looks at the other suspiciously. Every day the news only gets depressing. As I am writing I haven't noticed any silver line or anything promising.

Who would have imagined schools will be shutdown indefinitely !! Students were promoted by default. May be while we were students we longed for such a situation but when it is reality it doesn't look attractive.

People taking the name of GOD has reduced. People are only looking at doctors as GOD now. I have never heard of Church cancelling Sunday services.

All hell breaking lose in stock market.

I wish the situation improves and life returns back to normalcy. I wish I will get to read this blog and think back about these scary times. So many people have lost their lives they wont be getting another chance.

I hope there will be hope for the next generation,

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...