Search This Blog

Monday, December 18, 2006

The Fog

I recently read a novel 'The Fog' by James Herbert. I bought this book because the plot was interesting. The plot said an earthquake occurs in a village in England and a mysterious Fog escapes out and pandemonium is the result in England.

When I started reading the book I found it over cliched. From the way the characters think and act to the whole plot and the aftermath of the Fog everything was so cliched that you just have to read the beginng para and the last para of each chapter. The story is so predictable as the colour of your hair.

Well it seems the book was written in 1970's so I give the benefit of doubt to the authors favour and conclude may be during his time this book would have been an absolute page tuner but for this age it is too boring.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...