Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Clones

Have you looked around for this generation youth? If you have observed them you would have noticed everyone is a clone of one single person who cannot be traced now.

A typical youth whom you can find in casual places like spencers value shop, reliance fresh one or any near by local place wears a footwear with buckles, a cargo half pant and a Tee Shirt.

These people doesnt try to come out in any other attire. I dont know who is a father of this fashion but this has now become the uniform of the modern youth.

They dont even try a jean, tshirt combi. They dont even buy a footwear without buckles.

I am getting tired of seeing such people. Sometimes I am forced by people around me to wear such attire myself. They call it as the respectable attire.

Give me a break.

1 comment:

Balaji S Rajan said...

Dan,

Do not take a long break. Wish you a happy new year.

I could imagine the trend setters and their dresses sitting from here. I hope you would not have seen even in UK such people. When is your next trip to UK. Mail me before you make it.

A Simple Plan and Just Mercy