Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

K K

I noted yesterday that the road connecting OMR and ECR at sholinganallur junction has been named கலைஞர் கருணாநிதி சாலை. I feel Kalaignar is on a roll to put his name wherever possible he doesnt want to leave a single stone unturned. Already there are 1000's of streets in his name and he doesnt want the IT corridor to go without his name.

Unnecassarily they named OMR as Rajiv Gandhi Road. I dont know how they show their wishes so blatantly. Like it happened during the biblical days someone should come and remove these peoples name from every record avaialble so that the future generation will never remember them as they wanted to be remembered.

People remembering you for something which you did is different from forcing people to use your name in day today life is hopelessly wrong.

2 comments:

S.Srikanthan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S.Srikanthan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...