Search This Blog

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Hot Fuzz

This movie got released when I was in UK. The posters looked very stylish but I didn't see the movie. Now after so many years I saw this movie in DVD. The movie is action packed though some scenes it might remind us of Indian masala movies especially the last hand to hand fight. The movie is very stylish especially the editing is awesome. Though its a comedy movie it sometimes looks like an Arnold or Jackie Chan movie.

I love the way the title card for this movie has been designed. When it comes in the screen Hot Fuzz with that awesome BGM and graphics its superb.

Sometime the movie does remind us of The Wicker Man where it is one man against an entire village.

Just fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride.

PS : The poster above man its awesome.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...