Search This Blog

Thursday, March 03, 2011

9 1/2 Weeks

Adrian Lyne thy name is Sensuality. His movies Fatal Attraction, Indecent Proposal, Unfaithful are some of my favorite movies. He has also directed the serious movie Jacobs Ladder. Now coming to 9 1/2 weeks this is the most sensual movie from his archives.

Mickey Rourke is very handsome in this movie and his smile is so seductive. Kim Basinger portrays the vulnerable woman very well. Mickey Rourkes smile is highly infectious. Photography and soundtrack are some more pluspoints. The song "You can leave your hat on" has one of the erotic performance I have seen on screen. Kim Basinger scorches the screen. The opening scene of New York streets, the dining room scene, the subway scene in rain the photography adds to the sensuality.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...