Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Looking for comedy

If you are looking for some really funny movies then do not miss Airplane and "Harold and Kumar" movie series.

I just revisited Airplane and I still found all the moments very funny. Leslie Nielsen is awesome and the dialgues are really witty. The song staying alive is made eternal in this movie.

If you are offended by explicit scenes in movies then you should avoid Harold and Kumar series especially the Escape from Guantanamo bay but the movie has some really WTF moments. You will be laughing throughout the movie.

I m very keen to watch the next installment in Harold and Kumar which comes in 3D as well. Soon should ship it from Amazon.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...