Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Chaser

Korean movies are always a delight and I landed up with the Chaser as I was browsing through IMDB. I wanted to give it a try and started watching. I was completely enthralled by the story, the acting, the direction etc.

The movie climaxed in 15 mins and when we all think what more could happen the story starts. Though its a simple cat and mouse game which we have seen in other movies this one is packaged very differently. It has lot of stories interwoven and each character is a delight to observe.

Till now I have only had very good experience with Korean movies may be we see only those movies which are good. But still good movies made here or in Hollywood doesn't match the Korean movies.

This is one movie which is up there.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...