Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Kolamavu Kokila

I only heard positive reviews about this movie. I also read rave reviews about this movie's music. Finally I got the opportunity to watch this movie and I felt the movie was pretty bland and the music was nowhere near Anirudh's other musicals.

One of the comment I read was that this movie was hilarious. The movie didn't even invoke a subtle smile except for that "appalam breaking scene". Yes Nayanathara was different in this movie but there was no way one could connect with the character she portrayed in this movie.

This movie didn't invoke any emotions within me. The movie also doesn't fit into the "it was so bad that it was good" category.

I think my rasanai has to improve to appreciate movies such as this.

1 comment:

K Praveen said...

Hopeless movie. All scenes in ultra slow motion designed to torture us. The only different character in the movie is the lady obsessed with massage.

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...