Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Besant Nagar Beach

Just visited Besant Nagar beach yesterday and I could see some difference in the way the wave was hitting the shore. Normally the shore will be slanted towards the sea. The waves will hit the shore and then go back as quickly as it came. But I could see the bed had become flatter and the water stagnates. Even if there is no wave there is some amount of water that is present like a lake. This was something weird has I have never seen it in Marina or in Elliots. Kovalam has a flatter bed compared to the city beaches but it was really weird to see the flat bed yesterday.

1 comment:

K Praveen said...

I miss beach a lot. For someone who grew up visiting beaches on Sunday afternoons, malls are never the answer. Sadly, that's the only option nowadays. Happy to read you post about beaches.

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...