Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Not so good

Off late the movies I have been watching were not very satisfying. Considering that getting time to watch a movie itself is precious these movies just steal that time. Current days it takes me 3 to 4 sittings to watch a movie and at the end of that I am only left with WTF was that.

Some of the movies that gave such feeling recently include

The Lobster - In simple terms this can be termed as having shades of our old movie "Sollamale". But to reach to that point this movie has some bizarre set up and its very difficult to sit through even with some stellar start cast.

Swiss Army Man - Compared to this we can call The Lobster is the most entertaining movie. This is one bizarre movie and I watched it simply fast forwarding and I don't think I missed anything.

Mommy - Though this movie has enough emotional quotient it just never moves on. Either I am unable to understand the plot or the movie itself is designed like that. This is again waste of time with such great acting. 

2 comments:

K Praveen said...

You should try Rogue, if you haven't already (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479528/). Great movie.

Dany said...

Rogue is something I watch at least once a quarter. It has good repeat value

A Simple Plan and Just Mercy