Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Killer Machines

Three Software Engineers Dead

Sitting in a car which is in the middle of water which is blocking the exhaust with windows closed and AC running is very dangerous. The news in Hindu which appeared three days back has given cars a different look 'Killer Machines'. I was really shocked when I heard the news. Still unable to comprehend how this could have happened. My sympathies with the familes of those software engineers.

London Bus

Again I am forced to write about the great London Bus service. Last evening when I boarded the bus 203 which runs from Staines to Hounslow I was reminded of my travels in 21 G between Guindy and Santhome and also the train service from Beach to Tambaram. The buses here are not designed for standing travel with buses running at their own timings the crowd increases and we end up standing in buses which are not designed for that. The buy who stood in front of me was thrice the size of me with a hood over his head like Anniyan. Each turn the bus takes we will be struggling to hold onto something for balance.

There was another time when I waited for 203 for 40 minutes but it never turned up so I moved to another bus stop and started waiting for another bus 116 but 116 came only after another 40 minutes.

Hats off to Spelthorne bus service.

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...