Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Another Day

For some reason I feel Kevin Spacey gives the same kind of expressions in all the movies he acts. He always plays a very calm guy who keeps talking pages and pages of dialogues. I have seen in him K-Pax, American Beauty, Se7en and the highly hyped The usual suspects. The one movie which I would like to see but havent seen yet is LA Confidential but from the posters I could see he is having same dull look.

He keeps talking in the same monotonous tone rambling on something. One has to agree for some reason we do like the dull look, the smirk on his face and the monotonous tone.
***

Temperature here in London has dropped considerably and we can feel the pinch of winter here. Time to switch over from thin jackets to thick ones.
***

I heard from back home that they caught a snake during the rainy days and they claim it was a Cobra and a snake catcher had to be called to catch it. Snakes are my favorite topic but for the time being enjoy this link

No comments:

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

 I like the old Godzilla and King Kong movies for the VFX and SFX they used to have. When I collected DVDs I bought them to enjoy those effe...