Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Whats up?

Its been quite sometime I posted something on this blog. Lack of time, Lack of interest, Lack of readers and Lack of what not. Now also I dont have anything to post except for some cribbings.

A road was in shambles for more than a year suddenly one politicions visit made sure the potholes were fixed. This is our current state.

3 comments:

Niths said...

Lack of time, Lack of interest, Lack of readers ???????? Atleast I can assure u that the 3rd one is not true:) Keep Writing Ramesh :) We enjoy ur blogs :)

Dany said...

appada

Anonymous said...

hmmm nijama ramesh... naan atleast once n 2 weeks padippen so pls dont stop blogging...

vaish

Chinna Chinna Aasai

Beautifully shot is what we can say about this movie. Every frame is top notch. It made me want to visit Varanasi. The approach of a movie h...